Elizabeth Louis Coaching utilizes evidenced-based, strength-focused, and solution-mindset professional and personal coaching processes that increase the success of clients by using proven psychological and educational theories. Founded in Positive Psychology, Coaching Psychology, and Industrial-Organizational Psychology; Elizabeth Louis Coaching will empower you to move forward to establish and maintain focus and change. Elizabeth goes beyond collaborating with individuals, teams, and organizations to identify the ideal mindset, culture, goals, potential and possibilities, outlining action steps, execute accountability systems and remove barriers to success.
Benefits of Coaching:
- Enhance self-confidence, work/life balance, and relationships.
- Advance your communication skills.
- Cultivate positive mindsets and attitudes in your personal & professional life.
- Overcome behavior problems.
- Develop & sharpen leadership skills.
- Improve work performance, business management, time management, and team effectiveness.
Elizabeth Louis’ Coaching Method:
1. Prepare: Preparation occurs through analyzing and identifying the situations where change is required or desired. We begin to build the relationship in this stage. Without a goal in mind, we are wandering. Therefore we establish the identification of goals, hopes, desires, as well as what may be holding you back. Then we formulate our commitment.
2. Identify: Understand what is necessary to create an effective coaching process. We will identify your default ways of thinking, acting, and speaking through assessment tools and inventories. Lastly, we will identify the root issues preventing you from moving forward in life and work diligently to weed out the problem and prepare for the matter to never reenter you.
3. Action: Through consistent coaching sessions, Elizabeth listens, observes, and provides carefully articulated feedback. Alongside collaborating with the coaching client to develop the best approaches and most successful ways, which will inspire, motivate, and move the client forward towards the desired outcome.
4. Focus: We can’t change our problems with the same awareness and focus we had that created them. In this energetic-concentrated phase, through regular coaching sessions, we continue to recalibrate your focus, mindset, and actions to keep you on track to obtaining the desired outcomes.
5. Victory: During this celebration phase, the coach and the leader review, debrief, and determine which tools, processes, mindset changes, and areas where the individual gain spiritual freedom worked, as well as where the team needs to refocus and re-strategize.
Is Elizabeth Louis Coaching ideal for you?
Elizabeth Louis works in partnership with leaders at all levels who are hungry for permanent, everlasting change, including entrepreneurs, executives, sales managers, other professionals, people transitioning in life, and college students. The coaching relationship begins by accumulating qualitative and quantitative information allowing Elizabeth to understand her clients’ mindset, business issues, company culture, or other contexts in which they function.
Elizabeth partners with individuals and teams to assist them with a mindset change, mental freedom, increase effectiveness, performance, and overall personal fulfillment. Many of Elizabeth’s clients choose to increase their self-knowledge and self-awareness by measuring their psychometrics and where he or she can improve through The Winslow Solution. Also, other utilized assessments are Myers Briggs and 360 Feedback.
Are you ready for a change? Are you ready to free yourself to make that everlasting changing permanent? Contact Elizabeth Louis today. Her team will schedule a conversation to explore together how her invincible mindset coaching, executive training, development coaching, leadership coaching, mentor coaching, organizational change consulting, and business management may best aid in you or your organization.
Contact Elizabeth by email at Info@ElizabethLouis.com